PENN Spinfisher VI Live Liner Spinning Reel and Fishing Rod Combo
- IPX5 sealed body and spool design
- CNC Gear technology
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers
- 5+1 sealed stainless-steel ball bearing system
- Penn Dura-Guides
- Aluminum body and rotor
- Watertight Design
- Sealed HT-100 Slammer Drag System
- Live Liner feature with rear drag adjustment
- 5+1 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- 1 piece tubular glass blank construction with solid glass tip
- Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts
- EVA handles
SPECIAL OFFER AVAILABLE 2/1/2019 to 5/13/2019: Free Duffel Bag With Purchase of any Penn Products Totaling $250 or More. Click here for redemption form. The Penn Spinfisher VI spinning reel and fishing rod combo implements highly durable components and high-performing technology fit for any saltwater adventure. Outfitted with a rigid, full-metal body and a powerful HT-100 drag system, the reel is both strong and sturdy enough to handle anything from Spanish mackerel to tarpon. Penn constructs the reel?s gears using a computer-controlled CNC gear technology system. The gears are precisely engineered and are machined for exact tolerances to provide the smoothest operation. This cutting-edge combo features 5+1 sealed stainless-steel ball bearings and a sturdy graphite composite blank rod, making it a rugged, yet efficient option that?s equipped for success in any saltwater battle. The combo is built to withstand years of saltwater conditions, thanks to its IPX5 rated watertight sealed body, which protects key locations from corrosion.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.