PetAlive FCV Protect - Natural Homeopathic Formula Temporarily Relieves The Common FCV Symptoms of Watery Eyes, Sneezing and Nasal Congestion in Cats - 20g
- Date First Available:
- September 8, 2008
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE – FCV Protect is a safe, effective, non-addictive natural homeopathic remedy formulated to relieve symptoms commonly associated with feline calicivirus (FCV) such as sneezing, nasal discharge, watery eyes, and respiratory discomfort in cats and kittens. Safe for kittens and pregnant queens with no risk to unborn kittens.
- RELIEVES SYMPTOMS – FCV Protect is a powerful homeopathic formulation for addressing eye and nasal discharge and respiratory problems. FCV Protect helps to relieve symptoms like loss of appetite, muscle and joint lameness, and blocked sinuses. FCV Protect relieves watery eyes, sneezing, and nasal congestion in cats. Promotes easier breathing, immune system health and muscle and joint health.
- EASY TO USE – FCV Protect is available in easy to use dissolvable granules that can be given directly or added to food or water. Simply sprinkle 1 pinch on the tongue every 2 hours until symptoms subside. Do not exceed 10 doses per day.
- INGREDIENTS WITH INTEGRITY – Made from only the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Our homeopathic ingredients are natural and are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS), the official homeopathic compendium accepted by the FDA.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS, QUALITY MANUFACTURING – Our distinct manufacturing processes ensure the consistency, reliability, and potency of all our remedies. All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice)-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency. Our remedies are never tested on animals.
- Item model number:
Natural medicine for respiratory infections & symptoms of feline calicivirus.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.