Petstages Dog Chew Toys – Safe & Long Lasting Chewable Sticks - Tough Alternative Chewing Sticks for Dogs [Dogwood]
- Date First Available:
- May 7, 2012
- DURABLE ALTERNATIVE WOOD CHEW TOY - Petstages Dogwood chew stick is made in the U.S.A. from a blend of natural wood fiber and safe synthetic materials to mimic the texture and taste of real wood that your dog will love.
- ENCOURAGES POSITIVE CHEW BEHAVIOR - Our Dogwood alternative dog chew toy will provide a great outlet for your teething pups and encourage a healthier outlet for dogs who need to satisfy their natural chewing urges.
- SAFE FROM SPLINTERING - Real tree branches can splinter and cause oral and intestinal damage in dogs who love to chew. That's why Petstages Dogwood chew stick is a safe alternative to the traditional stick made from a blend of natural wood and synthetic materials.
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR FUN - The Dogwood alternative chew toy is ideal for indoor or outdoor chewing and can even float in water! Available in 4 different sizes to suit all dogs.
- PLAY IT SAFE - No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace toy if damaged.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
A safe and long lasting alternative to chewing real wood sticks, Petstages Dogwood product line has all the taste and texture of a natural tree branch, but will last much longer and won’t splinter and cause potential harm to your beloved pup. Made in the U.S.A. to ensure quality and care, Dogwood combines real wood with lead-free and phthalate-free synthetic strength, making it a chew toy favorite amongst dogs. With a variety of scents like the smell of real wood or Mesquite BBQ, this alternative chew toy is a treat for letting your dog work out their destructive chewing or for pups dealing with teething pains. Dogwood alternative wood chew sticks are also great for outdoor play and can even float in water!
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.