Petstages Dog Chew Toys – Safe & Long Lasting Chewable Sticks - Tough Alternative Chewing Sticks for Dogs [Dogwood Puppy (2-Pack)]
- Date First Available:
- November 18, 2019
- TWICE THE FUN - Our Dogwood Puppy 2-pack comes with two small sized sticks perfect for growing and teething puppies who need to chew. Great for households with multiple pups as well!
- SAFE MATERIALS - This Dogwood puppy alternative chew toy has materials that are made in the U.S.A. and are lead-free and phthalate-free. The 2-pack comes with an original small dogwood stick as well as a blue stick that's made from a softer TPE material, great for young, puppy teeth.
- SAFE FROM SPLINTERING - Real tree branches can splinter and cause oral and intestinal damage in dogs who love to chew. That's why our Dogwood chew sticks are a safe, tasty alternative to the traditional stick your puppies will adore!
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR FUN - The Dogwood alternative chew toy is ideal for indoor or outdoor chewing and can even float in water! Available in 4 different sizes to suit all dogs.
- PLAY IT SAFE - No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace toy if damaged.
- Item model number:
- Outward Hound
A safe and long lasting alternative to chewing real wood sticks, Petstages Dogwood product line has all the taste and texture of a natural tree branch, but will last much longer and won’t splinter and cause potential harm to your beloved pup. Made in the U.S.A. to ensure quality and care, Dogwood combines real wood with lead-free and phthalate-free synthetic strength, making it a chew toy favorite amongst dogs. The Fresh Breath 2-pack comes with 2 large chew sticks, one original wood and one mint flavored. This alternative chew toy is a treat for letting your dog work out their destructive chewing or for pups dealing with teething pains. Dogwood alternative wood chew sticks are also great for outdoor play and can even float in water!
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.