PetSTEP Side Entry Support Strap for PetSTEP Pet Ramp
- Date First Available:
- July 15, 2010
- Heavy duty nylon strap with cam adjustment buckle and can be used from either side of the vehicles rear doors
- Strap is fully adjustable between a sedan, SUV, or truck
- Rubber coated steel door hook won’t damage your vehicle’s paint and attaches in mere seconds without any tools
- For use only with PetSTEP folding ramp models 222K or 222G (ramp sold separately)
- Drawstring carry bag included
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
- PetSTEP Inc.
Pet ramps need to be supported when used to allow pets to get in/out of the back seat of a vehicle. When you think about it, normally only one corner of a ramp will rest on the back seat while the other corner dances in the air, causing the ramp to be unstable and tip. The PetSTEP Side Entry Support Strap is the answer to this problem. This handy accessory makes it possible for you to use the PetSTEP Folding Pet Ramps (ramps sold separately) in the side doors of your vehicle. The strap is made of heavy duty nylon with a fully adjustable cam buckle clip. One end has a sturdy steel hook which attaches directly on the top of the PetSTEP ramp. The other end has a door hook that is hung on the door frame. This door hook is rubber coated steel so it is strong and won't slip or mar the car's finish. The strap attaches quickly and easily in seconds without any tools stabilizing the ramp and providing the much needed support so that it will not tip. For use with only PetSTEP Folding Ramps- (Item# 222K Khaki/Beige B00006OALW and Item# 222G Graphite/Gray B001AR7YII)
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.