Phantom Thread (DVD)
- Paul Thomas Anderson; Daniel Day-Lewis; Lesley Manville
- WM PRODUCTIONS
- Camera Tests
- For the Hungry Boy
- House of Woodcock Fashion Show
- Behind the Scenes Photographs
In 1950s London, imperious fashion designer Reynolds Woodcock (Daniel Day-Lewis) gained the focus to rise to his profession's peak through rigorous routine and the ability to regard the women in his life as wholly disposable. Drawn to ordinary waitress Alma (Vicky Krieps), he pulls the young naif into his lifestyle as a muse-and ultimately discovers that this Galatea can't and won't be summarily dealt with. Stylish character study from Paul Thomas Anderson co-stars Lesley Manville, Sue Clark. 130 min. Widescreen; Soundtrack: English.Phantom Thread (DVD)
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.