Pro-Cure Last Supper Egg Cure
- 14 oz bottle
- Non-staining dye
- When fishing the eggs, defrost them first, but keep them cool for best results
- After fishing, eggs can be refrozen
- "Freeze Lock" technology activates the curing compounds
- Fishing bait cure is ideal for bobber and tidewater fishing
- Withstands rough waters, heavy currents and back bouncing
Pro-Cure Last Supper Egg Cure is easy to use and helps you bring in the big catch. Cure your eggs in this solution and use them as bait. This fishing bait cure features"Freeze Lock" technology that activates the curing compounds, and then sets them as the eggs freeze. The result is a heavy milking wet egg that's ideal for bobber and tidewater fishing. With this fishing lure cure, you can create bait that is durable enough to withstand rough waters, heavy currents and back bouncing. This product comes in a 14 oz bottle and is conveniently non-staining, so you don't need to worry about your. Using this cure is easy. Defrost your eggs first, and then keep them cool. After fishing, your eggs can be refrozen and reused..
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.