Razor E Prime III Folding Electric Scooter –18 mph, 15 Mile Range, 8" Pneumatic Front Tire, Rear-Wheel Drive, Dual Braking System, Lockable, Portable & Extremely Lightweight, for Travel or Commuting
- Razor USA LLC
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE –a 250-watt motor boasts an 18 mph (29 km/h) max speed with a range of up to 15 miles.
- FOLDABLE AND PORTABLE –Weighing only 24.2 lbs(11 kg), it’s the lightest in its class. Designed for easy storage or to hand-carry when necessary.
- SMOOTH RIDE –An 8-inch (200mm)pneumatic front tire provides shock absorption for a smoother, safer ride on uneven terrain.
- SAFETY AND STABILITY –Rear-wheel drive apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering.
- LOCKABLE –Featuring a security lock point for riders to secure the scooter with their own lock.
Built for speed, versatility, and making an impression, the Razor E Prime III Electric Scooter is the next generation of transportation from the brand that first introduced the kick scooter in 2000. Perfect for mature riders’commutes to work, school or wherever life takes you,(local laws will apply)the E Prime III Electric Scooter is the 3rd evolution in the E Prime folding electric scooter series and is built with ease and portability in mind. At 24.2 lbs (11 kg), it’s the lightest electric scooter in its class, and can be carried easily on the go or stored at home, in your car, your dorm, or office. With a 250-watt brushless hub-drive motor, LED headlight and brake-activated taillight, and a dual braking system, the E Prime III Electric Scooter will get you to your destination and back again safely. With obsessive attention to the rider’s experience, our engineers and designers have created a responsive, smooth, exhilarating ride. Made of aircraft grade aluminum with anodized finishes for a sleek, modern design –with the E Prime III Electric Scooter, wherever you go, you’ll arrive in style. Key Features
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.