Razor Party Pop Kick Scooter W/ LED Lights- a Party on Wheels
- Razor USA LLC
- GET THIS PARTY STARTED - Your rolling out, so you better get this party started. Step on the deck of the Party Pop Scooter and the pulsating multi-colored lights will illuminate your arrival as you kick and glide your way to your next social commitment.
- A PARTY ON WHEELS - Colorful, high-quality urethane wheels and patented rear fender brake allow for quick stops.
- 12 multicolor LED lights
- Step on the deck to activate lights
- Frosted opal polypropylene deck
- Steel T-tube and frame
- Foam grips
- Kid's scooter with urethane wheels
- Patented rear fender brake
- Weight limit - 143 lbs
- Requires 2 CR2032 lithium batteries (included and replaceable)
With the Razor Party Pop Scooter with LED Lights, your child will become the life of the party. It is made with a frosted opal polypropylene deck and a steel T-tube and frame. Foam grips make it comfortable to steer and handle. They can step on the deck to fire up the pulsating multi-color array, then keep the fun rolling as they take this light show on wheels on a kick-powered tour through the neighborhood. The Razor kid's scooter has a patented rear fender brake and a weight limit of 143 pounds. Batteries are required for light effects. This Razor product is produced for sale in the United States and Canada. The Razor warranty for customers who intend to use it outside of the United States and Canada is not applicable. Razor products produced for and sold in international channels are warrantied as applicable in such foreign countries. Regarding Razor products that require service, were purchased in the United States or Canada, and are now outside the United States or Canada. On these products, which require service, consumers are responsible for all costs including shipping, resulting taxes, duties of replacement parts and local power adapters at the owner's expense.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.