Razor Pocket Mod 24-Volt Electric Powered Scooter Kiki Purple
- Razor USA LLC
- Motor - high-torque, 250W, chain-driven, electric motor for maximum power transfer
- Razor Pocket Mod scooter requires two 12V sealed lead-acid batteries (included)
- Delivers up to 40 minutes of continuous use per charge
- Range - Up to 10 miles on a single charge
- Maximum Speed - 15 mph
- Frame - step-through steel frame
- Seat - padded seat
- Tires - 12" front and rear pneumatic tires to ensure a smooth and comfortable ride
- Maximum Weight Capacity - 170 lbs.
- Retractable, center-mount kickstand
- Dimensions - 50"L x 18"W x 30"
The Razor Pocket Mod Electric Scooter is ideal for any stylish kid with a sharp eye for fashion and a passion for fun. Vintage-inspired styling meets high performance in this classic Italian design. Praised in Newsweek, TIME and Teen Vogue, the kid's electric scooter is available in several fashionable colors. Your children will love feeling like they are riding the real thing and the handy storage compartment under the seat provides a safe spot to stash a bag and other items. The 250-watt chain-driven electric motor provides zippy acceleration up to 15 miles per hour. The 12-volt batteries (included) will power the Razor scooter for up to 30 minutes on a single charge and the big 12-inch pneumatic tires deliver a smooth and comfortable Euro-style scooter experience for kids.This Razor product is produced for sale in the United States and Canada. The Razor warranty for customers who intend to use it outside of the United States and Canada is not applicable. Razor products produced for and sold in international channels are warrantied as applicable in such foreign countries. On these products, which require service, consumers are responsible for all costs including shipping, resulting taxes, duties of replacement parts and local power adapters at the owner's expense.Razor Pocket Mod 24-Volt Electric Powered Scooter Kiki Purple
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.