Redmond - Udder Mud Organic Livestock Ointment Rub Care Lotion (16 oz)
- Redmond Minerals Inc.
- Date First Available:
- August 14, 2015
- BUDGET FRIENDLY - Redmond Udder Mud buckets and tubes cost less than the leading brand of udder care, so your wallet will love it as much as your animals do.
- INGREDIENTS - Purified Water, Bentonite Clay, Peppermint Essential Oil, Menthol, Redmond Real Salt, Tea Tree Oil.
- INSTRUCTIONS - Udder Mud is not a lotion, so you’ll want to smear a generous amount of the clay on the affected area and let it set. Most customers suggest leaving a ¼ inch layer on the udder.
- Redmond Udder Mud 16 Ounce
- UDDER OR MORE? - Udder Mud can be applied to help sores, open wounds, skin irritations, burns, and bites. When applied, the clay in Udder Mud may help to seal the area. A sealed area can help keep flies and bacteria away from the affected area.
- FOR ALL LACTATING ANIMALS - Udder Mud is loved by cows, sheep, goats, and more. s
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
Our unique balance of minerals comes directly from an ancient mineral sea bed—harvested here in America and delivered to you exactly as Nature intended. Our company was started by farmers over 50 years ago in Central Utah, and we still use Redmond products on our farms today. We feel lucky to be able to share our products with you! Redmond provides simple, back-to-basics products that can help your animals thrive – whether your approach is organic or conventional.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.