Retrospec Alameda Skateboard Complete with Abec-7 Bearings & Canadian Maple Deck
- A sturdy and reliable 31x8 inch 7-ply Canadian Maple deck features the ideal amount of concave to help provide the perfect flick on any trick
- 5.5 inch aluminum alloy trucks with carbon steel kingpins and high Rebound polyurethane bushings are designed to take a lashing so you can keep smashing
- Abec-7 precision chrome bearings with rubber dust covers allow for easy cleaning and less friction to keep your board rolling smooth and steady
- Kick, push and Coast with our high Rebound polyurethane wheels that provide phenomenal roll and grip on an array of different surfaces and speeds
- Available in an array of designs to suit any rider's unique style
Whether you're a longtime shredder or if this is your first foray to four wheels, our Alameda skateboard was painstakingly designed to give the rider the choice between crushing the chopping, smashing stair sets, or taking a casual stroll Around the cull de sac. Alameda is built for the sole purpose of providing a high caliber board that includes all the features needed to cruise the concrete with confidence. This board is made sturdy and stable with its wide 31x8-inch 7-ply Canadian Maple deck that provides the responsiveness and POP you want when taking on the streets. The grip tape and moderate concave of this board assist with the flick and control when learning new tricks or holding steady through an aggressive turn. Regardless if you ride stiff or believe that"loose trucks save lives," the 5.5" Aluminum alloy trucks with carbon steel kingpins and high rebound polyurethane bushings will add a level of grit to your grind. We've Fitted alameda's polyurethane wheels with abec-11 precision chrome bearings to provide the roll, grip and speed that your heart desires. Our bearings Also come equipped with rubber dust covers that help to protect against dirt and grime, while making them easy to clean to keep you Rollin' Down the road. Why take the time to piece together and assemble a setup when we've already done All the heavy lifting for you This board is durable; assembled by hand and comes ready to rip
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.