R&R Lotion Sanitizer “Alcohol Free” Formulated as a Moisturizing Hand Cream using the Antiseptic ‘BZK” to Kill Germs. NSF Cert, FDA Reg, Fragrance & Paraben Free, ASTM, Pat Pend. USA, 32oz Bottle (ICBL-32)
- R&R Lotion
- Date First Available:
- October 10, 2014
- Will Not Dry Out Your Hands, A Re-Moisturizing Hand Cream
- Will not Burn or Sting when applying to Crack or Raw hands
- Non-Flammable, No hazmat Req, Sustainable Formulation
- Goes on Smooth, Creamy, Light & Highly Moisturizing
- For the Life of your skin“ 21st Century USA Technology
- International Shipping:
- This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number:
R&R Lotion is an American family owned business established in Scottsdale, Arizona in 1983. Our United States Manufacturing plant is FDA/EPA/NSF Registered to Manufacture and Formulate OTC products. On April 11, 2019, the FDA stated that they are reviewing hand sanitizers and only permitting three ingredients; benzalkonium Chloride (BZK), ethyl alcohol, and isopropyl alcohol Our Sanitizing cream using Benzalkonium Chloride kills 99.99% Germs on contact. This formula is “Alcohol-Free” and contains such re-moisturizers as Sunflower and Shea Butter, along with Succulents and Botanicals. Used to take the place of sanitizers that contain as much as 62% alcohol which equates to 124 proof. Alcohol hand sanitizers will dry out your hands leaving them cracked and red. The FDA is sending out warning letters to manufactures of hand sanitizers stating its illegal to put methanol (wood alcohol) in the formula and that it can hospitalize an individual. Make sure you are using an FDA registered product made in the USA.Formulated for the industrial, medical, pharmaceutical, electronic and food service industries
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.