Russell 632220 ProFlex -12AN Stainless Steel Braided Hose - 10 Feet
- ProFlex hose is perfectly matched for use with Russell full flow hose ends with taper design
- Compatible with all hydrocarbon and alcohol-based fuels, lubricants and additives
- 10 foot long hose with fitting size -12 AN
- Temperature range of -40 degrees F to +350 degrees F for a wider variety of uses and routing
- Stainless steel covering for a more attractive installation that is abrasion resistant
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
The Edelbrock/Russell ProFlex Hose represents the ultimate in mandrel-produced, wire braid hose. It has a unique Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) synthetic rubber inner liner with a nylon inner braid that will not collapse under extreme heat, yet is extremely flexible with synthetic lubricants and hydrocarbon racing fuels. The ProFlex hose is perfectly matched for use with Russell full flow hose ends with taper design. The hose allows for temperature ranges of -40 to +350 degrees Fahrenheit for a wider variety of uses and routing. The ProFlex racing hose provides maximum flexibility and insures total reliability. It resists abrasion and corrosion and features a stainless steel outer braid for more attractive installation that is abrasion resistant.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.