Safe-Guard 4 Canine Dewormer, 4 Gram Pouches, 3-Day Treatment
- Spectrum Brands
- Active Ingredients:
- CANINE DEWORMER - For treatment and control of 4 major types of worms in dogs - tapeworms, roundworms, hookworms and whipworms.
- 3-DAY TREATMENT - Weigh your dog and follow the dosing guide on the product label.
- FOR DOGS ONLY - Use to deworm dogs and weaned puppies 6 weeks of age and older.
- DOSAGE - Each 4 gram pouch of granules treats 40 pounds of body weight; mix contents of pouch into food as directed.
- QUANTITY - Contains 3-4 gram pouches.
- Active Ingredients (in Each Dosage Unit): Fenbendazole granules 22.2% (222 mg/g).
Safe-Guard® 4 Canine Dewormer is a 3-day treatment for four major worms in dogs: tapeworms (Taenia pisiformis), roundworms (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina), hookworms (Ancyclostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala) and whipworms (Trichuris vulpis). Just mix a daily dose with a small amount of your dog?s usual food; make sure your dog eats all of the medicated food. Use to treat for 3 consecutive days. Contains 3-4 gram pouches ? each pouch treats 40 pounds.Treat according to the dosages listed on the product labeling; the daily dose for Safe-Guard 4 Canine Dewormer is 22.7 mg per pound of body weight ? weigh your dog to make sure you?re using the right dose. As a general guideline for deworming treatment, dogs over 6 months of age should be dewormed at least twice each year. Weaned puppies (6 to 8 weeks old) should be dewormed at 6, 8, 10 and 12 weeks. Treat the dam at the same time as the puppies.Consult your veterinarian for help in diagnosing, treating and controlling parasites in your dog. Specific diagnoses require laboratory testing. Roundworms and hookworms in particular may pose serious human health risks; regular deworming may help reduce those risks.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.