Safe-Guard (fenbendazole) Canine Dewormer for Dogs, 4gm pouch (ea. pouch treats 40lbs.)
- Date First Available:
- February 21, 2010
- For Treatment and control of roundworms hookworms whipworms and tapeworms
- Can be used on young puppies debilitated dogs pregnant females.
- Safe for puppies at least 6 weeks old
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
For the treatment and control of Roundworms (Toxocara canis Toxascaris leonina) Hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum Uncinaria stenocephala) Whipworms (Trichuris vulpis) and Tapeworms (Taenia pisiformis). Safe-Guard Canine is safe for use in puppies 6 weeks or older and adult dogs including pregnant bitches. Do not deworm a dog or puppy that is sick. Consult your veterinarian for diagnosis of the illness.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.