Salomon Women's Heika Ltr CS Waterproof Snow Boot
- Date First Available:
- July 17, 2017
- 100% Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7" from arch
- Platform measures approximately .5 inches
- A lightweight EVA midsole gives this boot a comfortable instep creating a pleasant feel underfoot.
- Utilizing softer rubber suited to colder conditions, this sole stays flexible. That means more traction for a better grip on wet and icy surfaces.
- Casual style combined with comfort and warmth makes this a smart choice for an everyday winter boot.
- Salomon 2 year limited warranty
- Item model number:
The heika ltr cs wp is a feminine, urban-inspired women's boot that combines the rustic elegance of suede with natural motion and cozy warmth. Lightweight and waterproof, it’s ideal for running around town in cooler weather. Stroll with confidence and comfort in cold conditions around the city or the resort. Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon's commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.