Sam Walton: Made In America - Mass Market Paperback
- Sam Walton
- Random House Publishing Group
- Subject 1 - Industries - Retailing
- Subject 2 - Biography / Autobiography
- Subject 3 - Business
The national bestseller that tells the fascinating life story and unique business philosophy of billionaire Sam Walton, founder of Wal-Mart. Meet a genuine American folk hero cut from the homespun cloth of America's heartland, who parlayed a single dime-store in a hardscrabble cotton town into the largest retailer in the world. Photographs.(1) Additional Product Details - Product Type: Mass Market Paperback Books // Binding: Mass Market Paperbound // Subject: Biography / Autobiography > Industries - Retailing > Corporate & Business History - General > Business // Size: 6.90 x 4.10 // Large Print: N // Contributors: Walton, Sam, Huey, John, // EAN: 9780553562835 // ISBN: 0553562835 // Returnable: Y // Media Item: Y // Imprintable: // Indexable: // Publication Date: 1993-06-01 // Religious Item: N (2)
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.