SATA 2-Piece 8-inch and 16-inch Indexing Pry Bar Set with 14 Locking Positions, Alloy Steel Bodies and Black Phosphate Finish - ST92569 [8" and 16" Indexing Pry Bar Set]
- Batteries Required?:
- Expandable and adjustable - 8-inch and 16-inch indexing pry bars are ideal for demolition, repositioning equipment, Industrial Work, aligning steel components or moving engines
- Increased productivity - Head rotates 180° through 14 locking positions for improved leverage and to access areas a fixed head tool can't reach
- Durable - Alloy steel construction is corrosion resistant and withstands everyday wear and tear for lasting durability
- Quick release - Push-button lets you quickly extend the tool’s reach or collapse the tool to easily store in your toolbox
- Ease of use - Grooved head profile grips and holds securely in tight confines and at the fullest extension, so you can complete tasks with ease
- Included Components:
- (1) each 8-inch & 16-inch Indexing Pry Bar
- Item model number:
- Item Package Quantity:
- 8" and 16" Indexing Pry Bar Set
- Warranty Description:
- Standard Limited Lifetime
SATA makes pry bars to help you achieve. We design each tool with quality, improvement and service in mind. Intended for everyday use or a technician’s small needs, SATA extendable and indexing pry bars are perfect for maneuvering obstructions when decking, during automotive repair or any fast-paced work environment. The adjustable, rolling heads of these multipurpose tools make accessing hard-to-reach places a breeze. Covered by a lifetime, these adaptable pry bars allow you to approach a wide range of demands with confidence. Experience absolute efficiency with SATA. Meets or exceeds ASME specifications.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.