Seachem Flourish Freshwater Plant Supplement
- Date First Available:
- June 9, 2004
- ENHANCER - Seachem Flourish Advance is an advanced formula contains phytohormones, minerals, and nutrients that dramatically stimulate the growth of both roots and shoots in aquatic plants.
- GROWTH - The phytohormones play crucial roles in regulating plant growth in a wide range of developmental processes, including cell division, formation and activity of shoot meristems, induction of photosynthesis gene expression, leaf senescence, nutrient mobilization, seed germination, root growth and stress response.
- ADVANCED FORMULA - With regular use, Seachem Flourish Advance enhances mineral absorption and improves disease resistance. During the first ten to fourteen days after application, Flourish Advance works to stimulate root growth beneath the surface. After this initial induction period, significantly enhanced growth in the leaves and stems of the plants will occur.
- USE - Shake well before using Seachem Flourish Advance. Use 1 capful (5 mL) for every 80 L (20 US gallons) and be sure to dose daily or as required to maintain plant growth.
- SAFETY - Seachem Flourish Advance is non-toxic and completely safe for all plant varieties as well as for fish and aquatic organisms.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
- Seachem Laboratories, Inc.
Seachem Flourish is a comprehensive plant supplement for the natural freshwater aquarium, containing a rich assortment of important micro elements, trace elements and other nutrients.For over three decades, Seachem has been a company rooted in sound science. Our experience in the hobby and an educated staff of chemists and biologists are part of the package when you purchase Seachem products. Seachem remains as one of the few surviving independent and privately owned pet care companies. Seachem is owned and operated by hobbyists. All of our employees are hobbyists who maintain aquariums at home and at the office. Seachem itself was started because one such passionate hobbyist - Dr. Leo G. Morin (Founder) - recognized that the available solutions to aquarists problem wanting. This resulted in Seachem’s very first product: Cupraplex (today known as Cupramine). Over thirty years later Seachem is still approaching old problems in a new way. Seachem’s philosophy is that the knowledgeable hobbyist makes the best customer. This is reflected in solid and reliable customer education and support as well as products proven in science and performance. While Seachem has grown rapidly into a national and international firm, it retains the culture of a small company and is readily available to its customers.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.