Seventh Generation Free & Clear Potty Training Pants Size 3T/4T (L), 32-40 lbs 22 count
- Seventh Generation
- Contains one pack of 22 for a count of 22
- Toddler training pants fit like big kid underwear with an absorbent core for life's surprises
- Tear away side panels allow for quick & easy changes
- Training pants feature adorable furry friend prints that boys & girls will love
- Made from FSC® certified sustainably sourced wood fluff pulp
- What We Put Inside: Chlorine Free Wood Pulp, Polysaccharide, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polylactide, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Adhesives, Polymer Spandex, Polyurethane, Inks and Pigments (The Color of Disposable Training Pants is Typically Achieved Through the Addition of Pigments. This is Also True for the Brown Layered Materials in Seventh Generation Training Pants.).
Make potty training easier for you and your toddler with Seventh Generation Free & Clear Training Pants. 3T-4T pull on potty training pants fit just like big kid underwear, giving your little one a custom fit that will hug them throughout the day or night. Our hypoallergenic training pants are free of lotions and chlorine bleached materials, and are fragrance free and non-irritating on your toddler?s sensitive skin. Tear-away side panels make it easy to tell the front from the back and allow for quick, hassle-free changes. We know accidents happen, so our training pants are made with a high-capacity absorbent core - just in case. Our toddler training pants have animal print designs that feature Ferris the Fox and Ophelia the Orangutan doing big kid things, making potty training fun for both boys and girls. Because we care about animals and the forests they live in, we use FSC® certified sustainably-sourced wood fluff pulp in the core of our diapers and training pants. At Seventh Generation, we?re committed to protection you can trust whether it?s preserving our forests or keeping your toddler dry.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.