T-H Marine ODT-1-DP Overflow Drain Tube
- T. H. Marine
- Overflow drain tube, push in, fits 1-1/8" drain - straight - 12" long
- Functional and economical overflow drain tube
- Sure sealing of live-well / bait-well drain
- All marine grade PVC construction for long life
- Makes draining live-well / bait-well easier than a plug
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
T-H Marine pioneered the use of the overflow drain tube for boat livewells. The original overflow drain tubes are still the best in the industry. Our tubes provide a very functional way to plumb a livewell. Using our overflow tubes means you only need one hole in the livewell and one fitting to serve as both the overflow and the drain. Instead of reaching into the water and getting wet to pull a drain plug, you simply pull the tube out from the top and draining begins.Tubes available for multiple size fittings to cover every size of live-well drain. Custom lengths of tube available for boat builders to fit your live-well capacity. Aftermarket versions come with screen loose, so they can be cut to best length. Straight tubes for draining through floor, 90 degree tubes for draining through side wall NOTE: Any tube can be cut to custom length for boat manufacturers. Specify the desired length by adding it at the end of any part number. For example, to request an 8" length of the ODT-1, the correct part number is ODT-1-8. PUSH-IN TUBES These overflow drain tubes feature a tough, flexible vinyl plastic end with a standpipe of white PVC tubing. To use simply insert vinyl end into the opening of thru-hull fitting. To drain live-well or bait-well, simply remove. This unique drain tube seals much better than any other overflow on the market and removal is much easier.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.