TETON Sports Hydration Bladder; BPA Free Water Reservoir; Easy to Refill and Clean [2l Hydration Bladder]
- TETON Sports
- Date First Available:
- December 12, 2018
- LARGE OPENING MAKES REFILLING EASY - Extra-large opening makes cleaning and refilling your bladder quick and easy
- DURABLE, HIGH QUALITY BLADDER - These hydration bladders are made of a strong, durable silicone-based material
- STAY HYDRATED - 2-Liter capacity provides plenty of water to keep you hydrated on any adventure; Perfect when you’re hiking, cycling, camping, backpacking, and even at amusement parks
- LEAKPROOF - Thoughtfully designed to be leakproof; Fit the o-ring gasket down into the receiver and be sure it’s snug (see our instructional videos)
- TETON SPORTS PROMISE - Reach out to our AMAZING product support team if you have any questions or concerns; YOU CAN COUNT ON US to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports
Have you ever wondered what the best way to stay hydrated is while enjoying the outdoors? That problem is easily solved with the Hydration Bladder by TETON Sports. They’re convenient, designed for any hydration ready backpack, and made of a strong, durable silicone-based material. Each has a large opening to make refilling and cleaning easy. You will want to wash your bladder before your first use. Rinse out your bladder with lemon juice or mild soap and warm water to remove any residues—then let your bladder dry out completely before reassembling it. You may need to prop the bladder open with paper towels to allow it to dry completely. Once it is dry, reassemble it. Be sure to tighten the hose at the base of the bladder—the O-ring gasket needs to sit down into the receiver so it can seal properly. This will prevent leaking. The kink-free sip tube is lightweight, but durable and the cushioned bite valve is easy to open or close: simply pull the mouth piece to open it and push it closed when you’re done drinking.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.