The Honest Kitchen Human Grade Dehydrated Grain Free Cat Food [Free Range Chicken]
- The Honest Kitchen
- Date First Available:
- October 25, 2010
- GRAIN FREE - This healthy cat food is made with free-range chicken and dehydrated for easier digestibility and to lock in nutrients.
- HIGH PROTEIN - Packed with protein and high in moisture, this cat food is the perfect less processed alternative to canned food.
- HUMAN GRADE - The Honest Kitchen meets the rigorous FDA safety standards to use the label 'human grade', ensuring the highest quality cat food.
- ALL NATURAL - This wholesome cat food is made with no by-products, preservatives or GMO ingredients - just add water for a warm, delicious meal.
- MADE IN THE USA - All ingredients are processed in the USA in a human grade food processing facility with nothing from China.
- International Shipping:
- This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
- The Honest Kitchen
ABOUT PROWL DEHYDRATED CAT FOOD: Dished up with 70% free-range chicken, Prowl is the original cat's meow for adult and senior kitties, who don't dig grains. It's a less processed, high moisture alternative to canned food, and it's bursting with natural whole food goodness. The Honest Kitchen Prowl is a dehydrated cat food that is AAFCO complete and balanced for adult cats of all breeds. This dehydrated cat food is high in moisture and can be used in place of homemade or canned cat food diets. This cat food is 100% human-grade cat food (an important quality distinction!) and contains no red flag pet food ingredients like corn, soy, rice, beet pulp or wheat. Just add warm water, wait 3 minutes and serve a delicious & healthy meal! ABOUT THE HONEST KITCHEN: The Honest Kitchen started in Lucy Postin's kitchen in 2002 when she started making her dog's meals from scratch to help combat his ear infections. The physical difference from his new diet was spectacular but her kitchen was a mess. Lucy then realized that dehydrating whole foods made mealtimes much simpler while maintaining the natural health benefits of the ingredients. From there, The Honest Kitchen was born - and her kitchen stayed much cleaner! Today, The Honest Kitchen is on a mission to revolutionize the pet food industry through their obsession with product integrity and commitment to help as many pets as possible get on the road to good health through natural, wholesome proper food. Feeding Instructions Weight Daily Feeding (cup) 1 - 5 lbs 1/8 - 1/4 6 - 10 lbs 1/4 - 1/2 11 - 16 lbs 1/2 - 3/4 17 - 21 lbs 3/4 - 1 Mix food with warm water, stir well and wait 3 minutes for food to hydrate. These guidelines are based on the requirements of lean and more active, indoor/outdoor cats. For less active cats, we recommend feeding slightly less. For larger cats, adjust accordingly. Our foods must be hydrated with water before serving, but you can add slightly more or less water than we suggest, according to your pet's taste. Refrigerate or discard any leftovers. Transition Instructions If your dog has never tried our foods before, we recommend starting out slowly. Over a period of 1 to 2 weeks or so, start by adding just a small amount of the Honest Kitchen (with water added) into your dog's current meals. Gradually increase the amount of the Honest Kitchen while decreasing the amount of your dog's original diet. The Honest Kitchen may be mixed in with your dog's current dry kibble, canned, raw, etc. However, we do not suggest adding in other extra ingredients during the transition if you can avoid it, especially if your pup's system is very sensitive. After you've successfully transitioned your dog to the new food, perhaps after 2-4 weeks or so, and they are doing well, then you may consider adding in extra ingredients or introducing another honest kitchen recipe, etc.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.