The Serial Killer Cookbook : True Crime Trivia and Disturbingly Delicious Last Meals from Death Row's Most Infamous Killers and Murderers
- Ashley Lecker
- Ulysses Press
- Seared Steak, Hash Browns, Toast, and Fried Eggs (given to but not eaten by Ted Bundy, serial killer)
- Chicken Parmesan and Alfredo Pasta (eaten by Ruth Snyder, murderer)
- Justice, Equality, and World Peace (eaten by Odell Barnes, murderer)
- Mac and Cheese (eaten by Gustavo Julian Garcia, murderer)
- And much more!
Bring your love of true crime into the kitchen with meals ranging from the bizarre (a single unpitted black olive) to the gluttonous (a dozen deep-fried shrimp, a bucket of fried chicken, French fries, and a pound of strawberries), inspired by Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, and other notorious death row inmates. The perfect gift for murderinos and true crime fans, The Serial Killer Cookbook: Last Meals pairs serial killer trivia with the recipes of the meals these killers ate during their final hours. With full-color photos, chilling true crime facts, and easy-to-follow steps, you'll be cooking up killer meals in no time. This collection of recipes is both delicious and surprising, and spans breakfast staples to indulgent desserts, including:
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.