Tomlyn Allercaine Hot Spot Spray for Dogs, 12 oz.
- Soothes "hot spots" and insect bites
- Reduces pain and itching
- Helps prevent infection
- Lidocaine HCL reduces pain while Aloe and Lanolin soothe inflamed skin.
- Bittran II is safe, bitter substance that discourages animals from licking and biting irritated areas.
- Active Ingredients: Lidocaine hydrochloride?2.4%, Benzalkonium chloride...0.1% Compounded in a vanishing liquid base containing PEG-75 lanolin, aloe vera gym, allantoin and denatonium benzoate (Bittran? II), among other ingredients. Stabilized at a pH of normal animal skin.
Veterinarian formulated antiseptic, anti-itch spray that calms, soothes and temporarily relieves pain and itching caused by hot spots, insect bites and other minor allergic problems in dogs.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.