Tools4Boards Puck Swiss Diamond DISC 400 Grit Medium, Yellow
- Date First Available:
- February 15, 2018
- Puck Swiss diamond disc 400 grit medium is the perfect all-round maintenance and polishing stone for sharp, smooth edges. Typically used as the third stone in progression from x-coarse to x-fine grit
- Premium Swiss-Made diamond sheet mounted on exceptionally flat precision die-cast aluminum alloy backer
- The full diameter of the diamond surface contacts the ski or snowboard side edge when puck is aligned with the + symbols on any Tools4Boards switch tool for optimal cutting and polishing efficiency
- Puck may be hand-held, or quickly fastened to any file Guide using a spring clamp and infinitely rotated to use the entire diamond surface
- Puck is far easier to use than typical rectangular diamond stones as there is no need to angle the stone relative to the length of the edge
- Item model number:
Puck diamond discs feature premium Swiss-made diamond sheet mounted on exceptionally flat precision die-cast aluminum alloy backer. Polishing and deburring ability of a stone combined with the cutting ability of a file. Perfect for touching up edges and removing burrs on-hill or to smooth and polish edges after filing. Extra thick 7/32 inch (5.5mm) puck backer dampens vibration providing superior feel and will not flex or roll over dulling the cutting surface of the ski or snowboard edge. Color-coded diamond sheet makes it easy to select the proper grit - Black = 100 x-coarse, red = 200 coarse, Yellow = 400 medium, white = 800 fine and blue = 1500 x-fine. Unique diamond cluster pattern lasts longer than conventional diamond sheet and is easier to clean. Now even novice tuners and kids are able to consistently achieve perfectly sharp and smooth edges.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.