Trazon Soil pH Meter 3-in-1 Soil Tester Moisture, Light, pH, Meter Tool for Garden, Farm, Plant, Outdoor, Indoor, Lawn Care, Water Soil, Soil Hygrometer Sensor for Gardening, Test Kit for Garden
- One device, three functions. If youâre a garden enthusiast and would like to be in the know of what your plants need to thrive, this soil pH meter is a must for you. No more around or relying on your green thumb. With this in-ground pH, moisture and light soil tester youâll find out whether your plants need water or not. Youâll also measure the pH of your soil and the strength of the light your plants are getting. Let your plants thrive with soil pH meter moisture.
- The accuracy youâd expect from a soil tester. When your plants experience slow growth, itâs time to test your soil. Due to the double-needle detection technology, our soil moisture meter defines if you sustain the right moisture level for your plants. The unit also shows the of your PH soil and the level of sunlight your plants get, so you could make adjustments using or finding another place for your flowers so that they could finally blossom.
- No special skills required. This plant moisture meter solves a myriad of gardening questions in one appliance. No batteries are required, you just put the sensor probe into the soil for around 2-4 inches and use the switch to either measure moisture, light, or pH levels. Thatâs all youâve got to do from your side. Getting a quick soil profile has never been easier.
- Applicable both indoors and outdoors. Does your indoor gardenia plant fail to bloom? Has your monstera never grown since you brought it home from the garden center? Is your flowerbed fading and doesnât look as vibrant as your neighborâs garden? Does your lawn look like a brown carpet? Do veggies in your greenhouse look like tiny wrinkled creates? Itâs time to run a soil test with a soil ph test for indoor and outdoor plants and find out what your greenery is lacking.
- Quick results for quick actions. If you are into gardening, you know that every hour counts. If you canât afford to take soil samples and to wait for a full report for 3-5 days to take actions towards fading plants, make use of this light, moisture, and soil pH meter. Using this soil probe unit, youâll get the soil profile in around 10 minutes so you could bring your vegetables, flowers, grass, or other plants to life.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.