Truly Mexican : Essential Recipes and Techniques for Authentic Mexican Cooking
- Roberto Santibanez
- Houghton Mifflin
- Features 128 recipes for authentic Mexican favorites--from classic tacos and tamales to stunning dishes like Braised Short Ribs Adobo and Red Snapper Papillotes in Green Mole
- Includes a useful Sources section to help readers track down authentic Mexican ingredients
- Provides straightforward instructions on essential techniques like roasting chiles, making fresh tortillas, and filling enchiladas
- Features 128 recipes for authentic Mexican favorites—from classic tacos and tamales to stunning dishes like Braised Short Ribs Adobo and Red Snapper Papillotes in Green Mole
Amazing, authentic Mexican cooking for the home kitchen Mexican cuisine is an American favorite from coast to coast, but many people are too intimidated to try cooking real Mexican meals in their own kitchens. In Truly Mexican, Roberto Santibañez shows you that it's the flavors that are complex, not the cooking. With effortless preparations and fresh, flavorful ingredients, Mexican home cooking can be simple and simply delicious. An introduction to Mexican cooking covers the main ingredients as well as how they're best prepared--from toasting tortillas to roasting tomatoes--and offers a few simple kitchen commandments that make great results a given. Recipes cover main dishes, sides, salsas, guacamoles, moles, adobos, and more.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.