Uniweld 70074 Reversible Offset Ratchet Wrench with DHVA Dual Hex Wrench Adapter
- Batteries Included?:
- Batteries Required?:
- Included Components:
- 70074 Reversible Offset Ratchet Wrench, DHVA Dual Hex Wrench Adapter
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
- Item Package Quantity:
- Measurement System:
Uniweld 70074 Offset Ratchet Wrench is a double ended reversible ratchet wrench with offset design for knuckle clearance in tight work areas. It is made with chrome plated, heat treated alloy steel with strong gear teeth and easy-flip reversing mechanism. Has square openings ¼” and 3/16” at one end; 3/8” and 5/16” at the other. Comes with Uniweld’s DHVA Dual Hex Wrench Adaptor which is also made with heat treated alloy steel and plated to prevent rust. The DHVA was designed to lock into the wrench at the middle of the adaptor. This allows the hex adaptor to fit deep inside and fully engage the 3/16” and 5/16” hex liquid and suction valves on residential and commercial equipment.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.