Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Pink Eye Spray. Safe and Effective Relief for Redness, Irritation, Discharge and Drainage. No Stinging or Burning. for Cats, Dogs, Livestock and More. (16 oz 473 mL)
- Date First Available:
- August 13, 2010
- ANTIMICROBIAL PINK EYE SPRAY. As the first line of defense, this solution flushes the eye of debris and helps relieve symptoms of pink eye, irritation and other ailments. It is intended for use on livestock at all ages.
- NON-TOXIC SOLUTION. An alternative to other pink eye treatments, spray the solution into each eye 3 times up to twice a day until the condition is no longer visible.
- RECOMMENDED BY VETERINARIANS. An advanced alternative to antibiotic solutions without any withdrawal period. Recommended by animal care providers to care for your animals where they are happy and comfortable.
- INNOVATIVE, RELIABLE ANIMAL HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS. Vetericyn is committed to developing the most safe, effective and innovative animal health and wellness products in the world. Each one is produced with scientific research and a standard of excellence.
- STANDARDS YOU CAN TRUST. All products are manufactured under strict international guidelines and in an FDA-registered, state-of-the-art facility in the USA. Parent company Innovacyn, Inc. is family-owned and operated since 2009 in Rialto, CA.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
[Made in USA] Vetericyn Plus Pink Eye Spray is a next-generation eye care solution for all animals, designed to be used when their eyes are showing signs of pink eye. This pH balanced solution is used for cleaning, irrigating, and flushing eyes, which sets the stage for optimal healing conditions. All Vetericyn Plus product are made with hypochlorous technology, for a safe and effective alternative to antibiotics.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.