Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic and Antifungal Spray for Dogs and Cats, 8 oz.
- Veterinary Formula
- HEAL AND SOOTHE - Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic and Antifungal Medicated Spray with Chlorhexidine Gluconate deodorizes and helps relieve fungal and bacterial skin infections on cats and dogs such as dermatitis and pyoderma which can result from allergies.
- FAST ACTING - Antiseptic and Antifungal spray works fast to help relieve any outburst or infection on your dog or cat?s skin. Keratin and Aloe Vera help heal and soothe, and the topical spray does not sting.
- 100% SAFE - Veterinary Formula Antiseptic and Antifungal Spray is 100% safe and paraben, dye, and soap free. It will not remove topical spot-on flea and tick treatments and has been proven to safely treat skin infections from allergies, short coats and skin folds, ringworm, hot spots, and more.
- FOR DOGS AND CATS - Medicated antiseptic and antifungal spray is for topical use on both dogs and cats over 12 weeks of age. The pleasant smell and soothing and effective relief of symptoms will make you and your pets happy. Great for pets with sensitive skin! Use twice daily for one week and then once daily for up to 12 weeks.
- EFFECTIVE AND AFFORDABLE - Veterinary Formula Clinical Care premium medicated products are created with veterinary-grade ingredients but available at a price that pet parents can afford. We know your dogs and cats are more than just pets, because we are pet parents too.
- Purified Water, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Glycerin USP, Chitosan Succinamide (and) Hydrolized Keratin (and) Polyquaternium-10, Polysorbate-20, Fragrance, Aloe Vera, FD&C Red 33.
Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic and Antifungal Spray for Dogs and Cats, 8 oz..Finding an effective treatment for skin infections in dogs and cats can take many expensive trips to the vet with even more expensive sprays, creams, and medications, with no end in sight to your pet's discomfort. Not anymore. Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic and Antifungal Spray is an effective and affordable treatment for bacterial and fungal infections in dogs and cats. With an easy treatment regimen of twice daily for one week and then once daily for up to 12 weeks, you can give your pet relief from hair loss, dandruff, itching and redness, thickened skin, and the musty odor caused by skin conditions such as dermatitis and pyoderma. The veterinary-grade ingredients in our topical 8 oz. bottle of Antiseptic and Antifungal Spray deodorize and help relieve fungal and bacterial skin conditions which can result from: allergies (including flea, food, contact, and hereditary), hormonal disorders such as hypothyroidism, weakened immune system, short coats or skin folds, trauma from grooming and scratching, ringworm, hot spots, certain types of mange, and yeast infections. Your pet will feel the soothing relief of Keratin and Aloe Vera while the Chlorhexidine Gluconate quickly and painlessly keeps symptoms under control and relieves the infection. paraben, dye and soap free, great for pets with sensitive skin, and won't harm your pet if it gets licked off. You can also use it with other topical spot-on flea and tick treatments. We know that your dogs and cats are more than just pets – they are part of the family – so Veterinary Formula Clinical Care designs premium medicated products that pet parents can actually afford. Your pet will feel fast acting relief from skin infections and you will notice a difference in the skin and coat – making you both happy and able to focus on more important things like walks, games and snuggles. Of course, it's important to determine the cause of the underlying issue, so please consult your veterinarian if skin issues become a consistent problem.Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic and Antifungal Spray for Dogs and Cats, 8 oz..
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.