Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Ear Therapy, 4 oz. – Medicated Formula Treats Bacterial, Fungal and Yeast Infections in Dogs and Cats – Cleans, Disinfects and Deodorizes
- Date First Available:
- September 30, 2014
- TREATS INFECTIONS - Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Ear Therapy is medically formulated to treat bacterial, fungal and yeast infections in dogs and cats. The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties reduce foul odors, redness and swelling.
- CLEANS AND DEODORIZES - Veterinary Formula Ear Therapy cleans, disinfects and deodorizes the ear canal to clear up the odor and other symptoms associated with dog and cat ear infections, while providing daily care maintenance for a healthy pet.
- GENTLE FOR SENSITIVE EARS - This medicated ear therapy is alcohol-free and safe for frequent use. It has a mild scent and is completely painless when applied to your pets. You can clean and dry their delicate ears as frequently as needed.
- FOR DOGS AND CATS - Clinical Care Ear Therapy is safe for dogs, cats and small animals over 12 weeks to treat and prevent ear infections and for daily care to keep your pet healthy.
- EFFECTIVE AND AFFORDABLE - Veterinary Formula Clinical Care premium medicated products are created with veterinary-grade ingredients but available at a price that pet parents can afford. We know your dogs and cats are more than just pets, because we are pet parents too.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
For dogs and cats with frequent ear infections, finding an effective and long-lasting treatment can take many expensive trips to the vet with even more expensive medication, with no end in sight to your pet’s discomfort. Not anymore. Veterinary Formula Clinical Care’s Ear Therapy is medically formulated to gently and safely treat and prevent bacterial, fungal and yeast infections in dogs and cats. The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties reduce foul odors, redness and swelling, while also providing daily care to keep your pet’s ears healthy. In addition, Veterinary Formula Ear Therapy cleans, disinfects and deodorizes the ear canal to clear up some of the symptoms associated with dog and cat ear infections such as discolored discharge, odor and hair loss around the ear. You and your pets will be happy! The veterinary-grade ingredients in our 4 oz. bottle of Clinical Care Ear Therapy - Ketoconazole, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid and Salicylic Acid – are proven to treat and prevent ear infections in dogs, cats and other small animals. It is alcohol-free, has a mild scent and is completely painless when applied to your pets. You can safely and easily clean and dry their delicate ears as frequently as needed for a healthy and happy pet. For best results, fill ear canal with Ear Therapy and massage pet’s ears, especially below ear canal, to allow solution to penetrate. Allow pet to shake head and gently clean inside of ears with a clean towel. Of course, it’s important to determine the cause of the underlying issue, so if you suspect your dog has an ear infection, please consult your veterinarian. We know that your dogs and cats are more than just pets - they are part of the family - so Veterinary Formula Clinical Care designs premium medicated products that pet parents can actually afford. Your dog and cat will feel relief from the all-too-common ear infection, and you will notice less odor, ear and head scratching – making you both happy and able to focus on more important things like walks, games and snuggles.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.