Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot and Itch Relief Medicated Spray for Dogs and Cats, 8 oz.
- Veterinary Formula
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot and Itch Relief Medicated Spray for Dogs and Cats, 8 oz..HEAL AND SOOTHE - Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot and Itch Relief Spray provides dogs and cats with medicated analgesic and anti-inflammatory rapid relief of inflammation, itchy skin, hot spots and other skin irritations commonly caused by allergies, insect bites, matted dirty coats and more.
- FAST ACTING - Hot Spot and Itch Relief Spray works fast to help relieve your pet's itching, biting, licking and scratching associated with skin irritations. Lidocaine and Hydrocortisone reduce itching, redness and swelling. Allantoin helps stimulate wound healing.
- 100% SAFE - Veterinary Formula Hot Spot and Itch Relief Spray is 100% safe and paraben-, soap- and dye-free. It will not remove topical spot-on flea and tick treatments and has been proven to safely treat skin infections from allergies, insect bites, hot spots and more.
- FOR DOGS AND CATS - Medicated hot spot and anti-itch spray is for topical use on both dogs and cats over 12 weeks of age. It has a pleasant smell and does not burn when applied. Great for pets with sensitive skin!
- EFFECTIVE AND AFFORDABLE - Veterinary Formula Clinical Care premium medicated products are created with veterinary-grade ingredients but available at a price that pet parents can afford. We know your dogs and cats are more than just pets, because we are pet parents too.
- Purified Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate-20, Lidocaine HCI, Allantoin, Hydrocortisone Acetate, Lactic Acid, Wheat Germ Oil, Benzethonium Chloride, Fragance, Preservative.
Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot and Itch Relief Medicated Spray for Dogs and Cats, 8 oz.Finding an effective treatment for skin irritations in dogs and cats can take many expensive trips to the vet with even more expensive sprays, creams, foods and medications, with no end in sight to your pet's discomfort. Not anymore. Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot and Itch Relief Medicated Spray is an effective, affordable and pain-free treatment for skin inflammations and hot spots in dogs and cats. With an easy treatment regimen of twice daily for one week and then once daily for another week, you can give your pet relief from itching and redness, hair loss, swollen skin, open wounds and discomfort associated with hot spots and skin conditions. The veterinary-grade ingredients in our topical 8 oz. bottle of Hot Spot and Itch Relief Spray provides medicated analgesic and anti-inflammatory rapid relief of inflammation, pruritus (itchy skin) and associated conditions commonly caused by environmental, dietary and situational ailments such as allergies, insect bites and a dirty matted coat. Your pet will feel relief as the Lidocaine and Hydrocortisone reduce itching, redness and swelling and the Allantoin helps stimulate wound healing. The spray is 100% safe, paraben-, dye- and soap-free, great for pets with sensitive skin, and won't harm your pet if it gets licked off. You can also use it with other topical spot-on flea and tick treatments. We know that your dogs and cats are more than just pets - they are part of the family - so Veterinary Formula Clinical Care designs premium medicated products that pet parents can actually afford. Your pet will feel fast acting relief from skin infections and you will notice a reduction in itching, scratching and inflammation – making you both happy and able to focus on more important things like walks, games and snuggles. Of course, it's important to determine the cause of the underlying issue, so please consult your veterinarian if skin issues become a consistent problem.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.