VetriScience Laboratories - Bladder Strength Tablet for Dogs, 90 Chewable Tablets
- Date First Available:
- August 29, 2006
- Ingredients that work - bladder strength is an advanced combination of ingredients that work together to support normal bladder function and bladder health. It is also recommended for spayed and senior pets to help maintain bladder control.
- Leak FREE days - recommended for spayed and senior pets to help maintain bladder control and supports less leakage.
- Carefully selected ingredients - bladder strength Includes saw Palmetto to support bladder control and muscle tone and phytoestrogens to maintain bladder muscle tone that can be lost after spaying or due to aging.
- For daily use - veterinarian formulated bladder strength is safe for daily use to maintain bladder strength. Bladder strength is also available in a treat like chew form called Vetri bladder.
- Manufactured in the USA - Vetri bladder is formulated with our Veterinary review board and Manufactured in the USA.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
- Vetri-Science Laboratories
Bladder strength for dogs contains pumpkin seed powder, Rehmannia glutinosa, wild yam extract, saw Palmetto, and olive leaf extract. The combination of these ingredients supports normal hormone levels, renal function and bladder muscle strength. Bladder strength is safe for long-term daily use.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.