VetriScience Laboratories Express Ease, Anal Gland and Digestive Support for Dogs, Natural Duck Flavor, 15 Chewable Bars
- FoodScience Corporation
- Features 3 sources of fiber to support stool consistencey and anal gland health for "scooting" dogs.
- Contains pumpkin powder, digestion-resistant maltodextrin and larch tree extract to support fecal volume and healthy anal glad function.
- Unlike canned pumpkin or pumpkin treats, Express Ease provides immune, digestive and colonic support.
- Made with natural ingredients in a delicious duck-flavored bar dogs love!
It's not only unsightly but a dog scooting across the carpet or grass usually signals a health issue like anal gland overload. The best way to address this problem is by increasing fiber intake to support fecal volume. VetriScience's Express Ease provides two grams of fiber per serving. It contains three sources of fiber, including digestion-resistant maltodextrin, pumpkin powder and Larch tree extract help to increase fecal volume and prevent scooting. Larch tree extract is a source of arabinogalactans that promote microlfora balance to help maintain digestive and immune health. Express Ease is an excellent alternative to canned pumpkin and easy for pups to digest. After all, finding fiber that is gentle on a dog's GI tract is important when adding it to their diet. Dogs love these delicious natural duck-flavored bars made with natural ingredients.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.