VetriScience Laboratories GlycoFlex Classic Hip and Joint Supplement for Dogs, 600 Mg, 300 Chewable Tablets
- Date First Available:
- December 20, 2002
- The Glyco Flex Joint Support Stages system has been trusted and recommended by veterinarians for over 30 years.
- Easy to administer chewable tablets
- Perna caniliculus is internationally recognized for its anti-inflammatory properties, fatty acids and as a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin.
- A great way to begin a joint health program for dogs of any age.
- Packaging may vary
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
30 Years ago our company found the GlycOmega brand green lipped mussel perna canaliculus, and we have been committed to its joint health properties ever since. Providing the essential nutrients that help keep joints limber and strong, perna canaliculus is the foundation of our Glyco Flex Stages joint health system for cats and dogs. This 300 Mg formula is recommended by veterinarians around the world for dogs that are genetically pre-disposed to joint health issues as well as for hunting and working dogs that see added stress on their joints and connective tissue. Sourced from the pristine waters of New Zealand, our perna based Glyco Flex Classic is the perfect starting point for a lifetime of healthy joint maintenance.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.