VetriScience Laboratories - UT Strength STAT for Dogs, Urinary Tract Support Supplement for Dogs, 90 Chewable Tablets
- Date First Available:
- December 20, 2002
- A chew to support urinary tract health in dogs
- Contains n- acetyl glucosamine to support structural integrity of the g;i; tract
- Cranberry extract supports urine acidification
- Packaging May Vary
- International Shipping:
- This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
Ut strength canine has been formulated to support urinary tract health and can be used long term with those dogs who are predisposed to infections and crystals. Ingredients of interest: d-mannose is a natural occurring simple sugar that removes "bad" bacteria by attachment and voiding. N-acetyl glucosamine or nag is an important form of glucosamine found in the body. Ganedenbc30tm (bacillus coagulans) is a gram-positive, spore-forming, lactic acid producing strain of bacillus coagulans. Cranberry extract helps to acidify urine. It naturally contains proanthocyanidins or pcos that neutralize free radicals and prevents the adherence of pathogenic bacteria to the a cells that line the bladder and urinary tract.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.