VetriScience Laboratories - Vetri Liver Canine, Liver Support Formula for Dogs, 60 Bite Sized Chews
- VetriScience Laboratories
- Date First Available:
- July 15, 2004
- Used by veterinarians to support Liver health in dogs that have elevated Liver enzymes.
- Supports phase 1 and phase 2 liver detoxification pathways.
- 15 unique ingredients to support Liver health and Normal detoxification function.
- A delicious naturally flavored chicken Liver chew that pets mistake for a treat.
- Crafted in the USA by VetriScience laboratories. Animal health enthusiasts for over 45 years.
- International Shipping:
- This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
- Vetri-Science Laboratories
Phase i detoxification neutralizes unwanted chemicals by converting toxins like drugs, hormones, pesticides, pollutants, food additives into less harmful substances and producing free radicals in the process. Nutrients that support This process are B vitamins, Vitamin E, folic acid, and glutathione. phase II detoxification removes unwanted substances from the body by converting them into water-soluble chemicals that can be easily excreted via bile and urine. Ingredients that support phase II processes include glutathione cysteine and turmeric. Phase II is also called the conjugation pathway because this is where the liver cells add another substance (cysteine, glycine or a Sulphur molecule) to a toxic chemical or drug to make it less harmful. It's during this process that free radicals are generated which, if excessive, can damage the liver cells.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.