VetriScience Laboratories Vetri Repel Spray, Natural Flea and Tick Repellent for Cats and Dogs, 16 oz.
- FoodScience Corporation
- Repellent spray protects your pets from fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and flies.
- Combination of lemongrass, cinnamon, sesame and castor oils acts as a natural shield from pests.
- Natural oils have been used for centuries by the indigenous people of the Amazon forest to keep pests from detecting the scent from their skin.
- Suitable for use on beddings and can be applied to collars that are able to soak up the oils.
- There are no known toxic effects from licking the skin.
- For dogs, cats, and horses. 16 fl oz The synergistic blend of natural oils in VETRI-REPEL FLEA & TICK SPRAY works as a natural force field to shield your pet from unwanted pests such as fleas, ticks and oes.
Don't let fleas and ticks prevent your cat or dog from enjoying the great outdoors. Instead, you can rely on Vetri Repel Spray to protect your pet from fleas, ticks and other unwated pests during your next hike, walk or outdoor adventure. Vetri Repel Spray contains lemongrass, cinnamon, sesame and castor oils to provide a pleasant and refreshing smell with clean, non-sticky active ingredients. The combination of Brazilian oils from certified forests act as a shield from pests. The oils have been used for centuries by the indigenous people of the Amazon forest to keep pests from detecting the scent from their skin. Vetri Repel Spray doesn't contain any drugs or synthetic chemicals, and it is safe for use on all pets, bedding, and applications to collars. There are also no known toxic effects from licking the skin. With Vetri Repel Spray, you can keep pests away so your pet can stay outside doing what they love!
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.