Weleda Baby Sensitive Diaper Care Cream with White Mallow Extracts, 1.7 fl oz
- Protective diaper care for baby's delicate bottom
- Soothing and comforting for baby's hypersensitive, dry, eczema-prone skin
- Made with white mallow plant extract to comfort dryness
- Cruelty-free and always free from synthetic preservatives/fragrances, parabens, dyes and phthalates
- Dermatologist tested and pediatrician approved
- Certified natural by the European organization NATRUE. In accordance with NATRUE standards, Weleda does not conduct any animal testing, and is committed to maintaining high ethical standards for its personal care products.
- Developed for sensitive skin, suitable for all ages
- Help Weleda stay green! Weleda and TerraCycle have partnered together to create a free recycling program for all Weleda packaging. Click here to join in - https -//www.terracycle.com/en-US/brigades/weleda.
- Water (Aqua); Zinc Oxide; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil; Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil; Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil; Glycerin; Lanolin; Hydrolyzed Beeswax; Glyceryl Oleate; Beeswax (Cera Alba); Borago Officinalis Seed Oil; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Viola Tricolor Extract; Glyceryl Caprylate; Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate; Lactic Acid.
Nourish baby’s bottom with the soothing care of White Mallow on your baby’s sensitive skin. Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance, this cream is formulated for hypersensitive and atopic skin in babies. The Weleda Baby Sensitive Care Diaper Care Cream blends extracts from calming mallow and skin-kind pansy with sesame and coconut oils to help maintain healthy skin. Zinc oxide protects against dampness and irritation, and the gentle scent comes from golden beeswax and coconut oil. How to Use: Cleanse area, pat dry, then apply a thin layer of cream. Apply to the whole diaper area after careful cleaning.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.