Western Chief Kids' Winterprene Boots Snow [Toddler (1-4 Years)]
- Date First Available:
- April 25, 2019
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Calf High" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 11" around
- Durable snow boot | Our winterprene boots are build to last in the snow! Cold rated to -30 degrees and fully insulated will keep your little ones feet warm and dry
- Comfort | the insole is memory foam for extra comfort and the lining is faux fur to keep feet warm and dry. The steel shank in our boots is an added value that will improve comfort throughout the day
- Easy on and off| the lateral and medial side TPR handles present A "breeze-free" Way to get boots on and off while adding an interesting element to the design of the boot
- Safety| these boots have a reflective trim to be seen in the Dark. Also the textured rubber mud guard for added strength and durability. The hard rubber inner-sole board and steel shank construction will ensure these boots last in both snow and rain
- Easy care | We recommend cleaning Your boots with a damp, warm cloth and milk liquid dish soap. A silicone Conditioner can also be used. Air dry all boots. We suggest storing our boots in a cool, dry area to help prevent the boots from damage
- Item model number:
- Package Dimensions:
- 11.6 x 9.5 x 3.9 inches; 2.35 Pounds
Western Chief has been making affordable, functional, family footwear since 1891. Winterprene snow boots are focused on keeping little feet warm and dry. These boots are waterproof, lined with faux fur, with full neoprene insulation and upper. Feel confident knowing your child is wearing boots that offer a textured rubber mud guard for extra strength and durability. The traction rubber outsold will be safe in the snow and is self cleaning. Easy on and off with the tpr handle. The insole is memory foam for extra comfort.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.