Wine Taster's Journal : Drink, Rate, Record, and Remember (Paperback)
- Joe Roberts
- Tasting 101--Use the primer at the beginning of the wine journal to learn the basics of proper wine-tasting techniques.
- You're judge & jury--Fill-ins and helpful prompts allow you to accurately capture your observations.
- Hope you're hungry--The prompts also include a section to assess how the wine paired with your meal.
Sip, savor, record, repeat--a wine journal for your wine-derful memories Uncorking a brand new bottle of wine and wafting in its flavorful aromas is a great experience--and tasting it is even better. With the Wine Taster's Journal you won't forget what you sample. Its pages will serve as your taste memory, allowing you to record your thoughts on the wines you love and the ones you don't. This helpful wine journal also provides you with a list of the most frequently used adjectives in wine evaluation so you can identify that certain something you're detecting in the aroma or flavor. There's also space to make a note of your favorite bottles as well as wines recommended to you by other enthusiasts. This engaging wine journal includes:
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.