Wipeout Helmet Neon Zest 5+
- Triple Eight
- Dry erase bike, skate, and scooter helmet for children includes five non-toxic dry erase markers and stencil kit for creating custom helmet designs
- Sturdy and stylish, kids can draw and stencil designs on the helmet, and then erase and start over for a fresh look
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older and ASTM F-1492 skate safety standards
- Includes helmet, five dry erase non-toxic markers in assorted neon colors, and stencil kit with eight awesome shapes
- Available in two sizes - Ages 5+ fits head circumference 49-52cm; Ages 8+ fits head circumference 52-56cm; measure head circumference with a string
The Wipeout Dry Erase Kids’ Bike, Skate, and Scooter Helmet makes any child wearing it the envy of the neighborhood. Unlike traditional helmets, the Wipeout encourages kids to assert their individuality by creating and customizing their own inspired designs on the surface of the dry erase helmet. Each helmet includes five non-toxic dry erase markers in assorted neon colors, as well as a stencil kit with eight awesome shapes so kids can make an art project of their helmet before heading out on any kind of roller sport equipment, including bikes, roller skates, skateboards, and scooters. When it’s time to come home, the helmet can be erased and a new design created for the next day of play. The Wipeout Dry Erase Kids’ Bike, Skate, and Scooter Helmet features an ABS hard-shell for safety and durability, and is dual certified for bike and skate use, complying with U.S. CPSC and ASTM safety standards for biking, skateboarding, and trick roller skating. Set includes a helmet, five dry erase non-toxic markers, and a stencil kit. Available in two sizes: Ages 5+ fits head circumference 49-52cm; Ages 8+ fits head circumference 52-56cm. For most accurate measurement, use a string to measure the circumference of the head.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.