Zombicide Board Game with Special Guest Art by Keven Walker
- Tons of replay value
- Features miniatures of Mitch and Uncle Honk in both Survivor and Zombivor form
- Age range - 13 years and up
Little is known about Uncle Honk. Most people think that he used to work in a circus. Some mutter that, more likely, he was a patient in a psychiatric hospital. What everyone knows for sure is Uncle Honk is a brute with a taste for the circus world and zombicide. If he likes you, you can rely on him and all his formidable might. He'll expect the same in return, of course. Uncle Honk likes to taunt zombies every once in a while, to get"funny" during a fight. With his blood-chilling laugh, Uncle Honk is both your best friend and your worst nightmare. After graduation, Butch held down a deadend job for a while before embracing the biker life. For him, it wasn't really about the one percenter life, but more about getting some freedom of choice, a little room to breath in a constricted world. Better to die young with stories to tell than as a senile fool in a gloomy hospital, right? Living on the edge taught Butch a useful trick or two that let him survive when the zombies invaded.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.